You can help shape the Contract.
You can rate each provision of this initial draft of the Contract. Feel free to look over the detailed contract as well. All suggestions for better wording, changes or elimination of existing parts, additional issues or laws we should include, will be carefully considered, and used to try to create the Contract which will do the most good, and attract the most voters. Candidates will be presented the most voter supported version of the Contract for their endorsement, so although we suggested some provisions to get things started, the final Contract will be crowd-sourced.
Also, if you like some of the Contract, but find some point so offensive that its inclusion would preclude your endorsing the Contract please let us know. A two star rating tells us you don’t like the provision, but could still endorse the Contract. A one star rating says that you dislike that provision so much that you could not endorse the Contract if it were included.
For this shaping of the contract, we do need you to put in your email, so people can’t spam and corrupt the ratings, but we will never share it or contact you unless you choose to be on our mailing list. The only part of your information we ever share is your zip code.
Thank you for your help!
1) Net neutrality
2) Equal pay for equal work.
3) Increase Minimum wage
4) Encourage full time jobs
5) Affordable student loans
6) Create an International Online University
7) Comprehensive Immigration Reform.
8) No Tax increases for the 99%
9) Tax capital gains as regular income.
10) All Financial Trades Taxed 0.5%.
11) Eliminate Corporate Tax Loopholes.
12) Reinstate Estate Taxes.
13) Save Social Security.
14) Overturn Citizens United and Hobby Lobby
15) Pass Laws to minimize the effects of those rulings meanwhile.
16) Make names of all major donors public
17) Anticorruption Measures: Government Not For Sale
18) Make lying to confuse or intentionally mislead voters illegal.
19) Prohibit unreasonable restrictions on voting, and registration.
20) Equal Protection Under the Law
21) Demilitarize Police Departments
22) Make Healthcare more patient centered, efficient, and cost-effective.
23) Encourage clean technology, efficiency and renewable energy
Rate the Contract (as is) Overall